Southern Aluminum is seeking candidates for Regional Sales Directors in New York, Chicago, San Francisco & Atlanta.
This hospitality position requires a strategic thinker who understand their markets, customers, competitors, and products to effectively position Southern Aluminum and to grow market share within hotels and resorts in the defined territory. The RSD will develop strategic plans for growing sales and achieving profitable growth. The primary focus will be securing face-to-face meetings to understand customers’ needs and to demonstrate how Southern Aluminum products meet those needs. The ideal candidate must be a team player working in close partnership with peers in other territories, their respective Sales Support Specialist, the Director of National Accounts, as well as multiple other corporate resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate sales efforts to hotels and resorts in the assigned territory.
- Prospect and develop new leads.
- Follow up on in-bound marketing leads and convert those leads into quotes.
- Utilize face-to-face meetings, phone calls and emails to convert quotes into orders.
- Travel regularly in the assigned territory scheduling prospect meetings in advance.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline at all times and ensure accuracy of key information.
- Cultivate relationships with existing customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of strategic sales experience, preferably in the hospitality space.
- Must live in an approved major city within the assigned territory.
- Willingness to travel 50% - 75% of the time.
- General proficiency using a PC.